I watched the rest of Old Boy the other night and I have to say that I was quite amazed by what I saw. The story was great but what I love the most about it was the cinematography. I’d rank it up there with A Tale of Two Sisters and believe me, that’s saying quite a lot. I really wish mainstream films would be this creative. Unfortunately with all the shit the studios are pushing on us I don’t see that happening any time soon.
Hmmmm… Haven’t hear that one before. *insert fresh sarcasm here* I think those who know me have understood my opinion on such matters and are most likely tired of hearing me rant about it. Hell, even I’m tired of hearing myself talk about it. When it gets to that point, kids, the only thing a person can do is take that tired old pony to the barn (More adventurous people might even shoot it!).
This past week or so has me feeling really tired. More tired than usual. It’s been so hard to keep awake to do anything. As soon as I plop down on the couch, I'll literally be out in ten seconds flat. I suppose many of you would suggest I should sit up. This, I have already tried. Apparently I’m ready to fall asleep anywhere and anytime. Reading, playing video games, watching movies/t.v., etc have all fallen pray to my body’s sloth-like desires of saying “fuck it” and succumbing to sweet wonderful sleep. Now that I think about it I’d better quit dwelling on it. A few mere seconds will be all it takes to numb my mind and then quietly lay my head on the keyboard. (NOTE: Sleepy time drool and electronics DON’T mix.)
No comments:
Post a Comment