I’m still searching… For my place in the world. What are my dreams? What do I foresee in my future? It’s so shadowy and vague that it often leaves me in a constant state of puzzlement. I’m not ever remotely sure about what I really want. I mean I know I want to be happy. But what am I going to do with the rest of my life to achieve this? I’ve always wanted to do something creative. Maybe writing or art. Those two things right there are still untainted to me. People now a days want only rehashes as far as music and movies as concerned and I refuse to be a part of that. A rehash is not creativity. In reality it’s nothing more than a money machine and all I’ve seen lately are the dollar signs that light up in the eyes of talent less fools who make you believe that their “product” is new.
Do I sound like a clueless teenager? I suppose I do in a way. When you’re an adult you supposed to have your shit together. There’s a plan in place and that’s what you’re striving for. I only have tiny plans. And I must admit those are pretty vague.
You know what the worst part about all of this uncertainty is? It’s a lady killer. On a date, that’s one of the things women will ask you: What do you see yourself doing in the future? They don’t want to hear that you’re still trying to find yourself in this overly complicated world. Only the right answer they want to hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment