Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It’s been strange these past couple of days. General depression with no apparent cause and regret over my past mistakes had become my bedfellows. For the issues involving the latter feelings, I just wanted to forget about them. I mean, that’s what we’re supposed to do right? Leave the past where it belongs. I can take some solace in knowing that I did learn from what happened long ago. I just have to remember not to make the same mistakes; not hurt the feelings of anyone else I care about.

On an unrelated note, I had a strange dream this morning involving camping near a cemetery. When I woke up it was till fresh in my mind so I decided to hurry and write down what details I could remember. It end result didn’t make a whole lot of sense but dreams are usually like that. I wonder what it means?

No comments:

Post a Comment