Last night I was a complete prick and since I’m not usually like that, I felt a bit weird as the result. Today, after brief contemplation, I realized I was completely wrong for behaving the way I did. So what if I had been annoyed for a couple of weeks? Does this give me the right to wish unhappiness for people?* Life is full of shitty confrontations and interactions. So if there’s something that most people like that I can’t stand, why not let them have that moment? Let them enjoy themselves.
Well, I suppose that’s it for now. I did have other things I wanted to write down but for the life of me, I can’t remember what they were. NOTE: Get an idea? Record it!
*For the record, I wasn’t being a prick to anyone in particular. I was just doing some wishful thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment