I’ve been doing some thinking this morning about the yesterday's failed Rapture and have come to the following conclusions:
1. I feel pity for these people. Especially those who quit their jobs and/or gave away a ton of belongings figuring they wouldn’t need it.
2. Much like Harold Camping, they should have re-read their own bible. “But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but My Father only.” (
Matthew 24:36, Mark 13:32)
Those who know me personally or just on Facebook know that I’m not Christian nor do I have any desire to be one. Despite this, I have no plan to wag my finger at these people and make fun of them like some of the Atheists are doing (In my opinion, their rants can be just as bad as religious extremists.). My point is this. I’m sure most may think these Christians are fools for buying into what could either be senile ramblings or a clever con an 89 year old wind bag but they’re still people and I, for one, will not gloat over their misfortune.
No comments:
Post a Comment