In a recent article on the CNN website, it was stated that only 10% of gamers ever finish their games. I was pretty shocked when I read this and even a little saddened. Especially when I read the comments below the article confirming this. While some have their reasons like not having time because of work, other’s felt that online play was the way to go. I admit I love playing against other competitors , but there are times where I want to lose myself in the town of Silent Hill. Or tread those familiar paths of Himuro Mansion and the USG Ishimura. I want to experience powerful storytelling, to immerse myself in that world, and not be bothered by someone ranting about their kill streaks because sometimes I just get tired of listening to it.
Now if you’ll kindly excuse me, I must go and plan a trip to Rapture.
No comments:
Post a Comment