Yeah, I know. I’ve been slacking again on updates. But you do love me and forgive me. Right? RIGHT?! Hmmmm…. Why do I hear the sounds of crickets?
Anyway, Scarefest was this past weekend and I must say it was wonderful as well as insanely packed. And as usual, instead of standing in line and getting autographs, I would just stop, look, and go to the next star. Now, I realize that these horror actors make their money via ticket prices and charging for autographs but some of us are poor. $20 may not seem like much but when everyone’s charging the same thing, it starts to pile up. Besides, I’m not going to stand in line for an hour. I don’t care who you are. Ha!
I also perused the venders who had some interesting stuff. I think my favorite one was the toy collectables booth. Unfortunately some of that shit was overpriced. I did come away with this little guy though.
In case you don’t recognize him, it’s Totoro from the brilliant Miyazaki film “My Neighbor Totoro.”
Before I forget, I want to thank my friend, Scarlett and her friends for letting me tag along for the trip. I’m glad I was able to go this year. You guys rock!
On a completely different note, there’s a song that’s been sticking in my head as of late. I normally don't listen to this type of music but this chicks vocals are amazing. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment