Sunday, February 5, 2012

So... A couple of days after my previous post, yours truly became really sick. Ha! This was quite strange to me since I rarely get ill and even when I do, I have symptoms for roughly a day and then it goes away quickly by the following morning. This bug LASTED A WHOLE FUCKING WEEK! While it was nothing compared to having the flu during my college years, I was still pretty miserable. I lived all that time mostly on water, Gatorade, soup, and cookies while having no desire to venture away from the couch unless I had to. I did go to work twice (Something I’ll NEVER EVER do again.), and I think it made things worse as far as my recovery time went.

Today, I’m feeling a lot better. Maybe not totally 100% but I’m up and about and doing what I usually do. I’m even looking forward to going to work! I suspect this is largely due to my “cabin fever.” :)

No comments:

Post a Comment