Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I have another idea for a project that’ll most like be a mixture of mediums. I’m not going to say a whole lot about it for now but I can tell you it won’t be explicit like the last one. So those of you who may have avoided this page for a while because of the last piece can now breathe a sigh of relief. Here, have a yummy cookie (Worked for Neo at least.).

Apart from thinking about some pretty cool ideas for future works, I’ve been trying to focus on myself more, trying to give myself more confidence. While it has worked for the most part, there have been days that proved to be rather shitty. But this is o.k. though. It’s to be expected. If anything, I’m proud of myself for having the will and patience to get through all of this. And while I don’t have a significant other (which apparently is not going to happen for a very long time or if at all it seems), I’m thankful for the continued support of all of my friends. You guys make life wonderful.