Monday, September 3, 2012

THORNE'S TOP TEN LIST O' HATE

1. Servers who don't write down your order when taking it. Most of the time, they fuck it up.

2. People who use the words "nom" and "oh noes" in posts. Seriously. You sound like a half wit.

3. Army of Darkness, Crash (the 1996 version), and Street Fighter. Possibly the worst films ever!

4. The fresh smell of fish in the air after it rains in the city. Morehead was notoriously bad for this.

5. Strip clubs. Let me get this straight. I pay a large amount of money and in return, you'll pretend that you like me? I don’t think so.

6. Politics. The system is broken. Enough said.

7. Guys who treat women like shit and the women who believe "he'll change."

8. Beauty pageants for kids. Some seriously creepy shit.

9. Faux hawks, hair gelled forward styles (Looks like the result of somebody standing in front of a fan for hours.), and Y.O.L.O./Carpe diem tattoos.

10. Traditional Mexican music. I believe this is what they play in Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment