PUMPKINHEAD*
Keep away from Pumpkinhead,
Unless you're tired of living,
His enemies are mostly dead,
He's mean and unforgiving,
Laugh at him and you're undone,
But in some dreadful fashion,
Vengeance, he considers fun,
And plans it with a passion,
Time will not erase or blot,
A plot that he has brewing,
It's when you think that he's forgot,
He'll conjure your undoing,
Bolted doors and windows barred,
Guard dogs prowling in the yard,
Won't protect you in your bed,
Nothing will, from Pumpkinhead.
I hope everyone is having a great Halloween/Samhain. My movie marathon started yesterday but got off to a late start due to gaming with the family (Which is o.k. because playing Dead Island the day before Halloween seemed fitting.). The list of movies I’ve watched so far have been older titles. All of them I’ve seen before except for one. This particular movie (listed as #2.) was in my collection though unfortunately, I never managed to get around to watching it. Yes, I’m way behind on my movie watching. Anyhoo, here‘s the short and distinguished list thus far: The Ghoul (1933), Earth VS. the Spider (1958 - Fun to watch but man, the holes in the script! Nowhere near the caliber of “The Ghoul,” you could pretty much tell the studio was more concerned with people being creeped out by a giant spider running around a small town than trying to have a great script.), Recess: Taking the Fifth Grade (2003 - I still enjoy cartoon Halloween specials.), It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966), Pumpkinhead (1988),
and the Last Man on Earth (1964).
I may have one more movie watching in me before this wonderful night ends. This last selection will be Fulci's The Beyond. Wish me luck! Oh, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN/SAMHAIN!
* Orginally written by Ed Justin which inspired the Pumpkinhead series.
No comments:
Post a Comment