Originally I was going to write a post on the acceptance of what comes and goes in our lives but the combination of an encroaching tension headache coupled with frustration won’t make this a possibility.
The latter stems from the fact that on certain subjects, it’s always easier for me to speak it as opposed to writing it. Especially if it’s something extremely important to me. This is one of the reasons, I don’t chat online anymore. I tend to take a lot of time trying to respond to something while the other person patiently waits. But if it’s something I’m passionate about, I have no desire to simplify it because some answers will not allow the luxury of such things. It’s easy to give a simple answer to what happened in World War II by saying, “We won. They didn’t.” but that doesn’t quite tell you anything does it? The same applies here.
I think that once I feel like my head isn’t going to cave on, I may entertain the possibility of doing a video post from time to time. That way I can say what’s on my mind without feeling restricted. Of course now it occurs to me that I’ll most likely feel somewhat uncomfortable doing this due to self esteem issues…
Fuck it. I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.
This made me smile - when describing my relationship with my father my enevitable response is: "I'm alive, he's dead, I win."
ReplyDeleteMum