As I've told you, I doubt any of us would believe our future if it was foretold to us. Picture me sitting on the front porch on a Kentucky farm in 1983, loving the place but totally dependent on a worthless cheating man. It is now 30 years later and I'm 1600 miles away, making more money in a year than he made in two, alone but content, more myself now than in years and my only real complaint is missing my children. If someone had given me a "magic viewer" then that showed me where I would be now, I wouldn't have believed it.
As I've told you, I doubt any of us would believe our future if it was foretold to us. Picture me sitting on the front porch on a Kentucky farm in 1983, loving the place but totally dependent on a worthless cheating man. It is now 30 years later and I'm 1600 miles away, making more money in a year than he made in two, alone but content, more myself now than in years and my only real complaint is missing my children. If someone had given me a "magic viewer" then that showed me where I would be now, I wouldn't have believed it.
ReplyDelete