While looking through some old poems and lyrics earlier, I discovered something quite amazing, something I had completely forgotten about. It was lyrics for what was supposed to be the second Misery13 album called “The Mysterious Disappearance of Sarah Neely.” Yeah, I know. Title is not so hot BUT the lyrics to the songs I had written were better than I had hoped. Probably even better than the first album. Here are some of the lyrics for the album than never came to be.
HEXE
Voices carried on an ill wind
Marred by plague and symbols of lust
Forced to inhale apparitions
The lambs would die, choked from the dust
Hexe
Just how many would have to die?
With the sickening melodies
Burned into their fragile state minds
The dead seeds had indeed been sown
No one else will stand in the trials
No more coffins, no more arrows
The Servant has come to cleanse you
And bring the number down by one
I bound your flesh
I silenced your words
You have no power here…
The lyrical content displayed above are not to be used, copied, or altered in any way without the expressed written consent of S. Goshorn.
copyright 2013 S. Goshorn/Baphomet Industries
No comments:
Post a Comment