It’s very rare to find me mad. Oh, I might get aggravated from time to time but to see me extremely pissed is uncommon. So what really sets me off?
1. Anyone who tries to hit on or ask out my girlfriend knowing full well we’re together. It’s extremely disrespectful to her as well as me. So unless you’re really wanting one or two teeth in you mouth, then don’t do it.
2. People who live by the rule of gossip and will spread it like wildfire.
3. Treating me like an idiot. While I’m not the most intelligent person on the face of the earth, I’m still a pretty smart guy. Trying to talk down to me (especially in a really slow voice) will only earn you a great deal of shouting in your face. And believe me, people, I can be very cruel with words.
4. Bullying. You’ve already heard my take on bullying before so I won’t elaborate any more here.
5. Con artists and habitual liars. Both are loathsome snakes in my opinion and deserve to be tossed into the same category of “Yes, we are turds!”
I seriously don’t like to get mad. I hate it with a passion. But unfortunately the idiots, players, turds, etc. are breeding like rabbits and I don’t see it stopping anytime soon. So until those individuals get their acts together (Hahahahahahaha! Yeah right!), I don’t see me myself ever being one hundred percent calm like I want to be. All I have to say is thank goodness for my girlfriend, music, art, videogames and whatever else can calm me down when I’m mad. Without them I’m pretty sure I would go on a rampage or my brain would explode. Either way it wouldn’t be good. lol
There are too many Peter Griffins in the world. While that person is a fictional cartoon character on a T.V. show, sadly, there are real people like him that will go through life doing all the things that you just talked about. And like Peter Griffin, for some of those individuals, no matter how many times that you get upset with them or yell at them, they will never ever get it that they are as bad as they are.
ReplyDeleteVery true, Eric. Very true.
ReplyDeleteOh, which reminds me... To be perfectly clear, I wouldn't really go on a "rampage." That was a joke. So all you organizations (You know who you are!) can relax your trigger fingers and focus your Sauron-like eye on someone else.
ReplyDeleteThat's my boy. I believe I may be a tad quicker to anger than you but we're mostly in the occasionally aggravated catagory. Fortunately, I don't get truly pissed often and it's just as well. And heaven help us all if it happens when I'm already ill because I'm unreasonable as well. (Do you remember the incident when Paula Irving's dog was at the bus and tried to bite you and your brother? Paula got to see a side of me that few do: sick and mad as hell.) Yeah, the world is full of people we'd rather not deal with and I think the reason is lack of accountability. They've never had to take responsibility for their actions. I like to call it the Dennis Rodman Syndrome. Mum
ReplyDelete