Monday, May 27, 2013

Tales of the Strange...

PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT OF THE COMBS AND EVANSTON PHONE CONVERSATION. SEPTEMPER 26, 2013, 8:45 P.M.

COMBS: ----- was really messed up. By the way, did you see the new Xbox? Damn thing looks like a VHS player!

EVANSTON: Yeah, I saw it but I have to disagree with you. I think it looks sexy. Even the controller looks badass and… well, sexy.

COMBS: Dude. People are sexy. Even some farm animals are sexy. Machine aren’t sexy.

EVANSTON: Farm animals are sexy?

COMBS: Yep.

EVANSTON: That’s seriously messed up, man.

COMBS: Puta on the fly.

EVANSTON: What?

COMBS: Puta on the fly.

EVANSTON: What the hell does that mean?

COMBS: Don’t know, man. I heard someone say it at work a while back. I kinda like it. It could be my new catch phase.

EVANSTON: You mean like a couple of years ago when you used to scream, “I love slaw!” to anyone trying to ask you a serious question.

COMBS: Sort of. Except this too is actually sexy.

EVANSTON: Let me get this straight. Farm animals are sexy and---

COMBS: Some.

EVANSTON: What?

COMBS: Some farm animals are sexy. Not all. Ever see a beautiful cow? I haven’t. Well, at least not one I’d want to fuck.

EVANSTON: Dude! Something is seriously wrong with you!

COMBS: Puta on the fly.

EVANSTON: Oh for the love of ------

TRANSCRIPT ENDED.

No comments:

Post a Comment