Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Astrology. I've never bought into that bullshit (Ooooooo! I smell a setup!) and I never will. Astrology is a sad attempt to neatly categorize human beings into little boxes despite that fact that mankind is much more complicated than that. Penn and Teller (Who are amazing magicians by way!) tackle this subject on their show "Bullshit!" Watch and be informed, kids!



NOTE: The point of this is not to criticize anyone's belief. Much like religion, I could care less what stupid pseudo science people believe in. However, you'd be surprised at how many people have tried to "read" me in the past. It was annoying then and it's certainly annoying now. Despite the fact I was born in August, I don’t consider myself a Leo. I'm just a human being with the same hang ups everyone else has. Nothing more. So for those of you who wish to look up my sign and then proceed to tell me about what kind of person I'm supposed to be, please don't. You'll only embarrass yourself. And trust me, you don't want to leave yourself open to criticism when there's a man with a devilish mind afoot. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment