Monday, July 15, 2013

Many years ago when I used to blog via Xanga, I had made a post referring to the subject of memories. My big question at the time was that if you had the chance to remember everything you've ever experienced in your life, good or bad, would you do it? Truth be told, I can't remember what I wrote down as my own answer. If I had to guess I probably said no (Mainly because I wouldn't want to remember the crappier times in my life.). Looking back on that same question now I would have to say the complete opposite. Yes, I’ve some moments in my life that made me think "What the hell was I thinking?!" And I'm also sure I've buried a few in that mess I call a brain as well. But back then I didn't really want to address anything. All those negative things just festered there and would occasionally pop up if I was suddenly reminded of them. These days I see them as learning experiences, my own book of what not to do. I learn. I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment