A couple of days ago I was going to do a post reminiscing about a particular period of my life. I had actually thought about it the night before but when it came time to write it, my mind went completely blank. And what was supposed to be an entry about reflection turned into a jumbled incoherent mess which I immediately deleted soon after I wrote it. Maybe one of these days I'll try to approach the subject again. Well, if I happen to remember it and chances are I won't. I'll give it a 2% chance to be generous.
Anyway, yesterday was my birthday and it turned out to be really wonderful. No dread or depression this time. Just a big ass smile on my face that not even Kesha's uninspired noise could drive away (Oooooooo! In your face, evil one!). The success of this day was largely due in part to my awesome friend's and family's b-day wishes/presents, not to mention my amazing girlfriend, Emma, who not only cooked her specialty potatoes for me but also surprised me with some wonderful gifts that I wasn't expecting. Not to mention her card which got me rather emotional. I kid you not. No doubt this was the best birthday I've had in a long time.
Well I guess it's off to bed for me now. But before I go, I encourage any Scooby Doo fans out there to watch the new Mystery Inc. show. It's really good. And yes, Velma looks less nerdy in this one. Later, kiddies!

No comments:
Post a Comment