Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wow. Judging from the last post's date, I've been neglecting this site. Again. But you'll forgive me won't you? Yes, you will. I KNOW YOU WILL.

Ha! All kinds of creepy today. Anyhoo, where to begin?

This past Monday was Emma and I’s (Is that even a word? Ha!) six month anniversary. Yeah, you read right. Six months. And what a wonderful journey it’s been thus far. Sure, we've had our ups and downs like any other couple but when it comes down to it, there's no one I'd rather be with than her. As I writing this, I can't help but think about the anniversary card she gave me and one of the things she wrote in it.

"Let's continue our adventure together."

Ah, if you could only see the smile on my face right now. For those still not used to it, I'm sure it would amuse them to no end but hey, I'm truly in love with my amazing and beautiful girlfriend. So deal with it, suckas.

This coming weekend is Scarefest and I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. With Emma by my side, we shall attempt to see the stars, peruse the bootleg movies, look at toys, etc., etc. and at the same time keep it together while we deal with wall to wall crowds. If it's anything like the comic and toy convention many months back, we'll have our work cut out for us. If you happen to see us, don't be a stranger and come talk to us. It may distract us from going completely bonkers.

‘til next time, kiddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment