If you're on PS3 and you wish to add me, feel free to. My playstation I.D. is hexedreams. As far as multiplayer goes I won't be accepting any in game requests for the following: GTA 5 (Simply don't have the game and I'm not really interested in playing online anyway.), Borderlands 2 (I already have enough friends and family playing that one with me.) and any Call of Duty (I have never liked the multiplayer on any version save World at War.). Currently, the only multiplayer I'm having a blast with is Battlefield 4 and Uncharted 3. The latter I play the most of and am currently looking for more members to join our deathmatch group, Team Void. If you have the cohunes, understand English (The reason should be obvious. lol), and a desire to stomp virtual characters to dust, then send a request for try outs.
Sunday, February 9, 2014
If you're on PS3 and you wish to add me, feel free to. My playstation I.D. is hexedreams. As far as multiplayer goes I won't be accepting any in game requests for the following: GTA 5 (Simply don't have the game and I'm not really interested in playing online anyway.), Borderlands 2 (I already have enough friends and family playing that one with me.) and any Call of Duty (I have never liked the multiplayer on any version save World at War.). Currently, the only multiplayer I'm having a blast with is Battlefield 4 and Uncharted 3. The latter I play the most of and am currently looking for more members to join our deathmatch group, Team Void. If you have the cohunes, understand English (The reason should be obvious. lol), and a desire to stomp virtual characters to dust, then send a request for try outs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment