Sunday, April 13, 2014

FINALLY, some light at the end of this long and dark tunnel! Not only did I get the money I was expecting yesterday but also received a shirt that I had been anxiously awaiting. I'll probably post pictures of the latter but I think unless you understand the reference, you might be confused.

Oh yeah, fuckbook (My affectionate term for facebook in case you didn't know.) is being a complete pain in the ass again. I’m having a lot of problems sending replies and posting statuses. If you're expecting a response from a post you wrote on my page and haven't heard anything, then there's your answer. Hopefully, the nameless people running this thing will quit masturbating for twenty minutes and get to the root of the problem (Ah! See what I just did there?).

And last but not least, I'm starting to believe there is no love for this site in most countries. Who knows? Maybe what I say on here get's weirdly translated everywhere else?

No comments:

Post a Comment