Ever see a friend or a relative get so mad that they punched the shit out of a wall? The look that goes from anger to "Oh my God! It hurts!" is quite amusing. Why? Because it was a stupid thing to do. I had a similar incident many months ago which I thought I would share for your amusement. One day I decided I was going to re-arrange a few things in my closet to establish at least some semblance of order. Well, I have to say, I wasn't in what you would call the best of moods. In the mist of things constantly falling to the floor, one of my coat hangers decided to join in on the action and take a cliff dive of it's own. Of course it bopped me on top of the head. Yeah, that's just how my luck goes. In a fit of rage I picked it up and hurled it across the room where it smacked... ...RIGHT INTO THE SCREEN MY HIGH DEF TV! My reaction was akin to the one in the video below.
Luckily no damage was done. And I swore from that moment never to do anything that stupid ever again.