I'm really not that special...
I'm just average---no wait---a little below average. I'm never going to be the guy that get's flirted with all the time nor asked out. I’ll never be able to take one picture of myself and go, "Yeah, I look pretty good." Because I don't. I hate unoriginality and repetition. Whenever I bring these things up, I'm accused of either not being open minded or some sort of elitist snob.
I'm different... Most people hate that. They don't want to see a gray sheep amongst the white. They want everything to be the same. How revolting. And for those who do like something a little different, I become "unique." Well, at least for a little while until they get tired of it.
Sometimes this doesn't bother me. It just how the world works, I say to myself. Other times, I can't help but think that I don't really belong anywhere. Yes, I have a few friends and an amazing family but why do I still feel alone?