Remember the idiot I posted about a while back who couldn't park worth a shit? Well, I look outside today and his front left tire is flat. lol I usually don't make fun of peoples' hardships but I couldn't help but chuckle. I suppose some would call this karma.* And before anybody asks, no, I didn't touch this tire. Those that understand the type of person I am know that if I did such mischief, it would be much more spectacular then flattening some asshole‘s tire. lol
On a completely different note...
For those who are still worried about me, I'm doing better. I still have to take things one step at a time with some days being good and some not so good, but I am trying to do the best I can. It just takes a shit load of patience and focus (Luckily I have plenty of that!). Thanks to everyone who has supported me during this time. Without you guys, I'm sure things would have been much more difficult. I'm truly humbled to have such wonderful friends and family.
* The word, karma, and it’s definition originated in India through the religion of Hinduism as well as Buddhism. Unfortunately, these days it’s commonly used by a lot of folks (Even Christians believe it or not! Should they be using heathen terms?) who are ignorant of it's origins. Another fine example would be the word zen but I digress. My view is this: Sometimes good things happen to bad people and sometimes bad things happen to good people. It’s easier to think that the evil people will always get their just desserts here on earth. But it doesn't always happen. Now as far as what happens when they die... Well... That's a different story altogether. One of these day's I’ll have to explain what the original idea of karma meant but I'll save that for a much later post.