I wound up missing E3 live but I did catch the recaps and I have to say that I was quite impressed with both Sony's and Microsoft's presentations. Now I supposed you may be asking, "Well, who won?" Sorry to disappoint you guys but I think it's a rather pointless question. It's too much like the Ford versus Chevy stalemate that's been going on FOR YEARS. While I personally think that Sony had stronger exclusives, I have to give props to the guys at Microsoft for making their showcase more focused on games (Sunset Overdrive looks awesome!) instead of pushing their over hyped entertainment center.
Here are the games that got my blood pumpin:
SONY - Metal Gear Solid 5 (non-exclusive), Batman: Arkham Knight (non-exclusive), Bloodbourne (exclusive), The Order: 1886 (exclusive), Dead Island 2 (non-exclusive), The Last of Us: Remastered (exclusive) Uncharted 4 (exclusive).
Microsoft - Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (non-exclusive), Fable Legends (exclusive), Sunset Overdrive (exclusive), Assassin’s Creed: Unity (non-exclusive), Crackdown 3 (exclusive).