Just got through watching the first Jurassic Park and I have to say it still holds up even after all these years. It was one of my favorite movies to watch when I was younger. Especially late at night while I was curled up in bed trying to wind down a bit so I could fall asleep. And sometimes I did wind up falling asleep. But there also times where I stayed up during the whole thing marveling on how magical a movie it really was. Good times.
Oh, in case you hadn't noticed yet, the comment section is back up. Since my audience has grown and I'm a glutton for punishment, I figured what the hell. Feel free to comment on any future posts or if you have a burning question, don't hesitate to ask. Unless you're a complete troll, the chances of me responding are pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment