Looking around me, I notice that my apartment is a bit of a mess. Should I clean it? Perhaps completely ignore it for now? Hmmmmm... Decisions. Decisions. While I contemplate transforming into the male version of Martha Stewart or taking the Oscar the Grouch approach, I figure I would toss this out to my readers. As you may or may not have noticed, my comment section is non-existent. If you have a desire to comment on anything on this site (though chances are you won't), then feel free to email me at hexedreams@yahoo.com. I will also answer questions as well but I have to stress the following:
1. I won't discuss politics. That shit seriously puts me to sleep. So unless you really want me pass out on my keyboard then avoid such questions.
2. Religion. There are rare occasions where I'll give my opinions on the subject but don't expect me to elaborate on my own beliefs and I especially don't want you looking at me as a potential new church member.
3. Racism/Prejudice. If you have a problem with person's race, religion, culture, etc. then please vent elsewhere. My email is not the place to do it. Plus, I'll just ignore you.
4. And NO weird stuff. Granted, I'm a bit odd myself but if someone sends me a serious email talking about murder fantasies or wanting to rape someone then it's best for that person stay the hell away from me. Further more I'd suggest some sort of counseling. Seriously.