Ah, yet more bad news to add to this fabulously craptastic week. The last I looked, all my Russian readers had pretty much left the building. Perhaps they grew tired of waiting for the titties that would never come. Who's to say?
Anyhoo…
I've spend pretty much most of the day playing MotorStorm: Apocalypse and having a blast. I will admit it was a bit overwhelming trying to dodge falling buildings, wrecked cars, and people. Especially the latter who would either stand there slack jawed or jump out of the way in the nick of time (Some weren’t so lucky.). All the while I kept mentally shouting, "Get the fuck out of the way!" Then it occurred to me as I raced along the disaster stricken landscape; why were these people even outside to start with? Crazy shit is happening and they want to go watch a race?! Shouldn't they be in a bunker somewhere hugging their families or blow up dolls? Then again, here I am racing in the middle of all of this so I guess I shouldn't say too much. :)
UPDATE: My observations were based on the free race mode and not the story mode. After I had played the latter, I found out exactly who these people were! Not that it really matters, of course. They're still going to get plowed down. lol
ReplyDelete