Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Things that will most likely get me to unfollow you on Facebook:

1. Religious memes. It's cool if someone embraces religion but if you start posting meme after meme after meme, then I'm going to get super annoyed and unfollow you. Having to wade through all that on my news feed while trying to find something of actual interest to read is not a good thing.

2. Quotes. I love good quotes as much as the next person but when you post them, make sure the author is the one who actually spoke/written it. Also, don't go into quote overload. The result will be similar to #1.

3. Posts that end in "Most people won’t have the guts to post this." This is implying that if I don’t share this information then I'm a coward. To this I say, "Yeah right. Go fuck yourself, you delusional snatch."

4. Images of sick children (if they're not yours or anyone you know) and abused animals. If I wanted to see this kind of stuff again, I’d get my cable t.v. back.

And lastly... *drum roll*

5. Showing pictures of your breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Unless you bring me a plate of what you’re eating then don't antagonize me with an image of it. Especially when I'm eating Ramen noodles and you're chowing down on steak. All it does it make me want to follow you and your family to whatever expensive place you’re going to and TAKE YOUR DAMNED FOOD FOR MYSELF. Then who will be crying? Certainly not me because I'll be stuffed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment