It has been a long exhausting week but after tonight things will go back to normal. Well, at least for little while. Other than that nothing much has been happening with the exception of one thing. I received a PS4 as an early birthday/Christmas gift from my brother. And I gotta say, I love it! Still haven't bought any games as far as the disc versions go (I did download Trine 2 and Daylight though from the PSN.). But that will change on Monday. I'm thinking about getting the newest Tomb Raider at Gamestop when I do my pre-order for Destiny. Hopefully this will kill some time until the latter comes out.
And speaking of Destiny, I'm sure most of you have heard the buzz surrounding this game and believe me, after playing the beta, I can see why everyone is excited. There’s so much possibilities with this game, it's not even funny. Surprisingly enough, this was my first time playing an MMO. I guess I just needed the right one to peak my interest. September cannot get here fast enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment