Wednesday, August 13, 2014

While I was going through live video feeds via my Playstation 4, I keep noticing a lot of game footage for this game called PT. I remember it being listed as free on the PSN so I decided to download it and see what it was like. Let me tell it was one of the most fucked up, creepiest experiences of my life. At one point I got stuck so I looked online for the answer. I got more than I bargained for when I discovered that PT actually meant “playable teaser.” And the teaser was for the new SILENT HILL! The best part about all of this? Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro are both involved in it! Scooooooore!

While playing PT, I managed to capture some screen shots so you guys can see how good this puppy looks. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment