I don't often do things on a whim but today I realized I needed a change. Specifically with this site.
As much as I have enjoyed being on blogger, I feel it's time to leave. There are a few reasons for this but the main thing is that I don't like having my blog site, you tube, and google+ all connected under one roof. Sure it might be easier for some, but I like to keep my stuff separate. Now this doesn't mean that I'm going to quit blogging (Yep. Still hate that word.). It'll just be on another site. For those friends who have been following me, I'll definitely send you guys the new address soon. For anyone else that may have stumbled onto this site, like what they've read and want to continue following me, you can contact me at this address: eroticamacabre@yahoo.com. Just be sure to put "new blog site info" in the subject column.
Well I guess that's it. See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment