Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I need a break… So I’ll be posting this on my main websites soon…


I’m officially decided to take a hiatus from creating music for a while. This is something I’ve been pondering for quite some time. I simply don’t have the means nor the inspiration to continue doing the Black Sunday Cult and my other projects. I’m not certain how long this break will last. Could be a month or it could be a year. In the meantime, I’ve decided to explore other avenues of art until I figure out when I’m ready to continue writing music.


For those who are still wondering if the “Dreams…” E.P. will see the light of day, the answer is yes. Even though the release date is still up in the air, it definitely be out before the end of the year.


I want to thank everyone who gave their support and believed in what I was doing. I owe you everything.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment