Saturday, October 16, 2010

Surprisingly, I’ve been angry enough to want to write music. This, of course, meant that I would have to face my arch enemy (and all around bastard recording program), Music Maker. I have to admit, I was hesitant about using it again since it crashed several times before but so far it’s been fine. No crashing. No error messages. No slow down. I’m still being cautious though, making sure I don’t lay down too many tracks (I suspect that this might have been the reason for the program crashing to start with.).
As for the song itself, it’s not going to be a B.S.C. release. Instead this will be the debut of Hexe Haus, my other project. If things go well, then this could be the start of something really good as well as a sort of therapy for me. By the latter, I mean a place that can vent my anger and sorrow musically instead of just doing poetry. If things go badly (i.e. the program decides to give me the finger), I’ll just have to wait and buy something else to record with.

No comments:

Post a Comment