Yes. I know. I've been neglecting this site for far too long again. I would say "life happened" but since I'm not a complete imbecile, I won't. Instead I will tell you what's been going on in my neck of the woods.
I announced on my fuckbook site that I have come up with a different name for a project I had under the moniker, Hexe Haus. Since that name was close to another bands name, I decided to change it. The new project title will called The Choir of Blood Despised . My plan is to release a two song E.P. hopefully sometime this year. This is all depends whether or not I can get my music program to do what I want. Let's keep those fingers crossed!
Let's see...
On a more personal level, I have more than my share of bumps in the road. As I have mentioned before, I’ve had some friends exit out of my life and I’ve had new ones come in. I'm even currently in situations I've never been in before so I've been treading very carefully and doing a lot of searching for answers. Hopefully I'll find what I’m looking for.
And finally...
I have the less than amusing task of cleaning the apartment. This includes a lot of dust flying everywhere and me acting like some sort of deranged home maker. Quite a sight to see, believe me. I also happened to remember something I had meant to do long ago. Folks, if you have any kind of movie collectables that run off batteries, make sure you take the batteries out. Otherwise "Old Man Corrosion" will visit you and basically make your batteries poop. I had this happen to one of the collectables I own. Luckily, the stuff was mostly on the batteries themselves and very little else.
Well, I suppose that's it for now. I'll try to get back on here and write more often. Yeah. Yeah. I know you all heard that one before.
No comments:
Post a Comment